Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Money


I wouldn’t like to be wealthy. I would like to have a job and economic independency, but I don’t want a lot of money, because I think that I don’t need that many resources. I prefer earning enough salary to live well and supply my principal needs. People don’t need to have too much money to be comfortable, in fact, people can live with little cash.
If I inherited a lot of money, I would like to help some people in problems. For example, I help some close people with their careers and their expenses. Then, I would like to travel around the world with my family or my friends. I would visit Asia and Europe principally. When I return, I spend my time in my principal hobbies; painting, taking pictures, writing. I would probably buy some new cameras, but it would be difficult for me to change my old camera. Besides, I would buy several paints and canvas for painting. I would never drop my career.
If I was a millionaire, I would spend my money in my family and my interests. I would like to take some courses about literature, or painting, but I don’t have enough time. Also, I would invite my friends to travel for Chile and Latino America. I would buy several books and I would share some parties with my close friends.
Money is not very important to me. I think that I have enjoyed enough with little money. My hobbies are expensive maybe, but it’s possible to enjoy them in other ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment