Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My experience in high school was really nice. In first place, my classmates and teachers influenced me very much. They are so kind and funny people. My classmates are my brothers practically, although they are a little irresponsible with their tasks and works.
Most of my teachers were good and professional. I had a good teacher of Language, he taught me to write in a symbolic way or write with good orthography. My History teacher was very orderly, she taught me about universal history improving my knowledge in that area. Other teacher that I remember is my Biology teacher. He was an expert in microbiology and lab techniques. He worked in France and then he did classes in Medicine Faculty in Universidad de Chile. These persons were my best teachers and they influenced me in my interests and decisions.
My favorite subjects were Language, Mathematics, Biology, History and Art. My likes were fed by big knowledge and advices from my best teachers. I really liked mathematics, although I didn’t have good teachers. I just liked Language, because it let me create texts and short stories.
My school had some technological objects that help my teachers to make classes; data show, video room, microscopes, etcetera, but my school needs include new artifacts.
I think that my formation in school affected totally my decisions. My History teacher and I applied several vocational and skill tests to find some appropriate area for me. According to those results, I decide study Psychology. In my opinion I take a very good decision.
The authorities must include some reforms to improve educational development. For example, government must promote that more people interested in pedagogy careers. The authorities must also improve technology in all schools in this country.
Even though some teachers were very bad or unpleasant, I can say that I received a good education. Education depends on our efforts too, not only our teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment