Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Environment Cares are very important to preserve natural places and our lives. People learn environmentally friendly practices in school and from their families principally. Teachers instill to students good habits, for example, throwing wastes out or cleaning their desks. But the most important habits are learnt within familiar group.
Recycling hasn’t incorporated in my activities yet, because in my social and daily environment doesn’t have spaces that allow recycling. But I really like to include these healthy practices in my life. I would like that my neighborhood and university offer possibilities to recycle every kind of material.
I don’t like to use bike. I usually move with legs, I really like walking down street. In that way I keep my organism in healthy conditions and I careful environment. This city is much polluted, because many people use their cars and buses every day. People should begin to use other transport methods, like bike, segway scooter and their legs.
I never participate in an eco-organization, only small groups in my school. Actually, I don’t have time to join some organization, like Green Peace, but I really like participate in someone.
I think that I have well environmentally habits. I worry to keep clean every place that I use; my rooms, streets, my classroom, and etcetera. Beside I try to teach to other person good habits. I consider that I am very organized and tidy, and I try to share theses habits with my relatives and friends. As well I try to learn new ways to careful environment. I would like participate in a ecological group to clean beaches or forest in my next holidays.
I have decreased use of contaminants vehicles and artifacts, for example cars and buses, to reduce my carbon footprint. Society should incorporated institutions that teach people careful our planet. As well, government must include new educational reforms, which tackle environment cares, and create strict laws to prohibit bad practices, for example contaminate.

1 comment:

  1. HI David!!! i think just like you about yhis theme.
    I hope that the rest of the world stop someday to become this planet in a trash can.

    See you!!

    ReplyDelete